New friends, team competitions, and pure energy make Junior Camp amazing and prepares the heart for the preaching of God’s Word. Bring some boys and girls out for God to work!
For ages 8-12, 3rd-7th grade.
2017 Junior Camp Weeks
Note: Junior Week #1 has been CANCELLED due to the late dismissal of numerous school districts.
|Junior Week 2 *FULL||June 12-16
|Junior Week 3||July 10-14||Micah Self / Chris Chavez|
*The week is full. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept any more Church reservations. If you have previously reserved your place, you may be able to register additional campers. Please contact us for further questions (updated 5/30/2017)
Camp Cost and Registration:
Prices have been updated for 2017 summer camp.
Cost is $140 per camper (plus registration fee).
- Registration fee is non-refundable, non transferable.
- $20 per camper if received at least 14 days before arrival.
- $35 per camper if received less than 14 days before arrival.
- Discounts are applied to Camp Cost, not Registration Fee
- A $20 per camper discount is available for Supporting Churches.
- A $15 per camper discount is available for First-Time Campers.
Cost is $100 per sponsor. (No registration fee required. Advanced notice is appreciated through Church Reservation form.)
How to Sign Your Church Up
- Reserve your Church’s spot using the Reservation button below. (one per church per week) There is no cost and we just need an estimate.
- Download a Church Registration Sheet (one per church) and a Camper Registration Form to copy and distribute (one per camper is required).
- Prepare for Early Registration and other Discounts. See your Church Registration Sheet. (Churches can make one group payment for any number of early registrations using the online form below.)
- Collect payments and Camper Registration Forms from individuals.
- Bring Camper Forms, Church Registration Sheet and payment with you to camp.
Registration Forms, Brochures & Information
Our DOWNLOADS area has the Church Registration Sheet, Camper Registration Form, and the Summer Camp Brochure.
See our FAQs for general questions, including arrival/departure, dress attire, what to bring, etc.