A well-known and well-loved speaker, Dr. Gibbs has been a tremendous help to churches. Few have had such an impact on our nation in recent years. The Lord will certainly use him in men’s lives.
- 7:00pm Friday – 1:00pm Saturday (Registration begins at 6:00pm)
- Dinner, breakfast, and lunch included
- Cost will be $35 for overnight or $20 Fri / $20 Sat
- One (1) pastor from each church may attend free!
- For men 15 years up
What to Expect
- 3 Preaching Services
- Special Music
- Skeet Shoot (bring guns and ammo. skeets provided)
- Archery (bring bows/arrows)
- Closest to the Pin (bring wedge)
- A PIG ROAST!!!
- Attire for Services: Pants. Knee-length athletic shorts are acceptable for activities.
- Necessary toiletries and bedding for overnight stay.
Let us know you’re coming by filling out the following reservation form:
Brochure & Waiver
Visit Downloads under Resources tab to obtain an event brochure and event waiver.
Each person (adults & minors) will need a waiver for HHBC (gotta love these insurance companies!)