Dr. Jim Schettler is an example of faithful, Bible preaching. Young people across this country have been blessed by his exciting delivery and sound principles.
- 7:00pm Friday – 1:00pm Saturday (Registration begins at 6:00pm)
- Dinner, breakfast, and lunch included
- Cost is $35 for overnight or $20 Fri / $20 Sat
- One (1) male and one (1) female Youth Worker per 10 teens attends free! (A youth worker is required to stay with the guys and girls of your group)
- For Teens 12-19 years; 6th-12 grade
What to Expect
- 3 Preaching Services
- Special Music
- Team/Individual Games and Competitions
- Late Night Activities
- Prizes and Giveaways
- Fellowship and Encouragement
- 6:00pm Registration Opens
- 7:00pm Dinner
- 8:00pm Service #1
- 9:30pm Tournaments (3-on-3 Basketball and Co-ed, 6 man Volleyball)
- 8:30am Breakfast
- 9:00am Service #2
- 10:00am Campus Activity
- 11:00am Service #3
- 12:30pm Lunch
- A youth worker is required to stay with the guys and girls of your group. No camp staff will be available.
- We suggest 1 worker for each group of 10 teens.
- Dress Attire for Services: Pants/nice top for men; Skirts and nice top for ladies.
- Dress Attire for Activities: Shorts to the knees/warmups/jeans and t-shirt for men. Full-fitting, loose attire to the knees (like men’s basketball shorts) and t-shirt for ladies; no slacks please.
- Overnight stay: Bring necessary toiletries and bedding
So that we can effectively plan for this event, please take time to fill out the following reservation form:
Brochure & Waiver
Visit Downloads under Resources tab to obtain an event brochure and event waiver.
Each person (adults & minors) will need a waiver for HHBC (gotta love these insurance companies!)