NOTICE: Unfortunately, we have to cancel the winter all-nighter due to weather. Perfect North, our tubing facility, is unsure they can make snow based on the uniquely warm weather. We are VERY disappointed as well but felt that it be better to do so. Refunds should be received within a few days. Please contact us with any questions. Thank you!
January 27, 2017
Join us for our 2nd annual winter event, full of preaching, snow tubing, hot chocolate, and over-night activities!
- Overnight | Friday January 27th | 6:00pm – 6:00am
- Cost is $ 50/teen and $40/sponsor. Non-tubing adult sponsors are $15.00. (Due 1 week before event to secure tubing tickets. This is a change from the brochure.)
- Includes meals, activities, and 3 hours of snow tubing at Perfect North Slopes.
What to Bring
- Separate Tubing Attire — Each church will determine what is appropriate for ladies and men while tubing at Slopes.
- Please follow normal HHBC dress code while on campus. (See FAQs.) The dining hall and tabernacle buildings will be heated.
- No overnight bedding or toiletries are needed. (Drivers who wish to sleep during activity should bring bedding. Please email us to hold a room. No showers are available.)
- Money for concessions (optional).
|6:00p||Registration||1:15a||Return to HHBC|
|7:00p||Service #1||2:15a||Late Night Service #3|
|9:15p||Depart for Slopes||5:30a||Breakfast|
Give us an idea of how many are coming as soon as you can. Just a guess.
Reserve your place
Full registration due 1 week in advance.
- Every person has to sign and submit a waiver form for Perfect North Slopes. If you do not fill them out ahead of time you will be waiting for 45 minutes filling them out when you arrive. All Minors must have their waivers signed by the Parent/Legal Guardian and/or an Adult acting in place of them.
- We also need a waiver for HHBC (gotta love these insurance companies!)
Please visit Downloads under Resources tab to obtain both forms.