Download these important registration forms!
New friends, team competitions, and pure energy make Junior Camp amazing and prepares the heart for the preaching of God’s Word. Bring some boys and girls out for God to work!
For ages 8-12, 3rd-6th grade.
2019 Junior Camp Weeks
|Junior Week 1||June 10-14||Micah Self/Chris Chavez|
|Junior Week 2||June 24-28||Jason Caldwell /Chris Chavez
|Junior Week 3||July 8-12||TBD /Chris Chavez|
Camp Cost and Registration:
Pricing is for 2019 camp season.
Notice: As of 2018, full payment with camper registration form is due in advance for early registration. Refunds are available with advance notice minus a $50 fee.
- $140/camper if received two weeks before arrival.
- $170/camper if received less than two weeks before arrival.
*Supporting Church discount for churches with a minimum support of $50/month to HHBC.
- $160/camper if received two weeks before arrival.
- $190/camper if received less than two weeks before arrival.
(Shown in prices above.)
- Save by being a monthly Supporting Church.
- Save be registering and paying early.
Cost is $100 per adult sponsor. Registration and advance payment is required. Sponsors may stay in separate lodging on a first-come, first-served basis or may stay with their campers. Sponsors are not required but welcomed.
How to Sign Your Church/Campers Up
- Reserve your Church’s place using the Reservation button below. (one per church per week) There is no cost. Base your numbers on last year’s attendance.
- Download Church Payment/Instructions Sheet (one per church), a Camper Registration Form to copy and distribute (one per camper is required), and a Sponsor Registration Sheet (one per sponsor or couple is required).
- Note requirements for Early Registration. See your Church Registration Sheet.
- Collect payments and Camper Registration Forms and Sponsor Forms from individuals and mail in by early deadline.
- Bring remaining Camper/Sponsor Forms, Church Registration Sheet, and any remaining payments with you to camp.
Registration Forms, Brochures & Information
Our DOWNLOADS area has the Church Registration Sheet, Camper Registration Form, and the Summer Camp Brochure.
See our FAQs for general questions, including arrival/departure, dress attire, what to bring, etc.