September 18-19, 2020
Gather the Men of your church and come to an event to get recharged with fellowship, refreshed with competition, refueled with food and refocused on your specific responsibilities as a man.
Speaker – Dr. David Gibbs Jr.
- 7:00pm Friday – 1:00pm Saturday (Registration begins at 6:00pm)
- Dinner, breakfast, and lunch included
- Cost will be $50 with advance payment (due one week before arrival). $60 afterward and at the door.
- One (1) pastor from each church may attend free!
- For men 15 years up
What to Expect
- 3 Preaching Services
- Special Music
- Competitions and Prizes
- Friday — 3-on-3 Basketball Tournament and Euchre Tournament
- Saturday — Skeet Shoot (bring shotgun/shells)
- Saturday — Golf Chip contest, Corn Hole Tournament, Baseball and Football Throw Competition
- Shooting Range available (bring guns)
- Attire: Pants and nice shirt for services. Knee-length athletic shorts for activities.
- Necessary toiletries and bedding for overnight stay (twin bed).
Reservation and Payment
Let us know you’re coming.
Pay now and save! Cost is $10 more and at the door.
Brochure & Waiver
Visit Downloads under Resources tab to obtain an event brochure and event waiver.
Each person (adults & minors) will need a waiver for HHBC (gotta love these insurance companies!)