Few weeks are as exciting as Teen Camp! The games are intense, the spirit is uplifting, and the preaching is central! Plan on bringing your teens to a life-changing week this summer. For ages 13-19, 7th-12th grade.
2020 Teen Camp Weeks
Teen Week 1 | June 22-26, 2020
Teen Week 2 | July 13-17, 2020
View important forms and brochure here.
Camp Cost and Registration:
Pricing is for 2020 camp season.
Notice: Full payment with camper registration form is due in advance for early registration. Refunds are available with advance notice minus a $50 fee.
- $175/camper if received two weeks before arrival.
- $205/camper if received less than two weeks before arrival.
*Supporting Church discount for churches with a minimum support of $50/month to HHBC.
- $195/camper if received two weeks before arrival.
- $225/camper if received less than two weeks before arrival.
(Shown in prices above.)
- Save by being a monthly Supporting Church.
- Save be registering and paying early.
Cost is $100 per adult sponsor. Registration and advance payment is required. Sponsors may stay in separate lodging on a first-come, first-served basis or may stay with their campers. Sponsors are not required but welcomed.
How to Sign Your Church/Campers Up
- Reserve your Church’s place using the Reservation button below. (one per church per week) There is no cost. Base your numbers on last year’s attendance.
- Download Church Payment/Instructions Sheet (one per church), a Camper Registration Form to copy and distribute (one per camper is required), and a Sponsor Registration Sheet (one per sponsor or couple is required).
- Note requirements for Early Registration. See your Church Registration Sheet.
- Collect payments and Camper Registration Forms and Sponsor Forms from individuals and mail in by early deadline.
- Bring remaining Camper/Sponsor Forms, Church Registration Sheet, and any remaining payments with you to camp.
Registration Forms, Brochures & Information
Our DOWNLOADS area has the Church Registration Sheet, Camper Registration Form, and the Summer Camp Brochure.
See our FAQs for general questions, including arrival/departure, dress attire, what to bring, etc.