September 25-26, 2020
Teens need that reconnection of Godly friends, spiritual influence and of course an overnight event full of fun! Come on out and get all those things your teens need with this great revamping of following Christ.
Speaker – Bryan Samms
This year’s speaker is Bryan Samms. He is a dynamic and passionate preacher. We love to have him speak and every time he does, he brings impactful bible truth right where it is needed!
- 7:00pm Friday – 1:00pm Saturday (Registration begins at 6:00pm)
- Dinner, breakfast, and lunch included
- Cost will be $50 with advance payment (due one week before arrival). $60 afterward and at the door.
- Single-day attendance cost is $30 with advanced payment (due one week before arrival). $40 afterward or at the door.
- One (1) male and one (1) female Youth Worker per 10 teens attends free! (A youth worker is required to stay with the guys and girls of your group)
- For Teens 12-19 years; 6th-12 grade
What to Expect
- 3 Preaching Services
- Special Music
- Team/Individual Games and Competitions
- Late Night Activities
- Prizes and Giveaways
- Fellowship and Encouragement
- 6:00pm Registration Opens
- 7:00pm Dinner
- 8:00pm Service #1
- 9:30pm Tournaments (3-on-3 Basketball and Co-ed, 6 man Volleyball)
- 8:30am Breakfast
- 9:00am Service #2
- 10:00am Campus Activity
- 11:00am Service #3
- 12:30pm Lunch
Important Sponsor Information
- An adult sponsor is required to stay each with the guys and girls of your group. No camp staff will be available.
- One male sponsor and one female sponsor attend free.
- Additional Sponsors cost is $25
- Dress Attire for Services: Pants/nice top for men; Skirts and nice top for ladies.
- Dress Attire for Activities: Shorts to the knees/warmups/jeans and t-shirt for men. Full-fitting, loose attire to the knees (like men’s basketball shorts) and t-shirt for ladies; no slacks please.
- Overnight stay: Bring necessary toiletries and bedding (twin size).
Reservation and Payment
Let us know you’re coming.
Pay now and save. Cost is $10 more at the door.
Brochure & Waiver
Visit Downloads under Resources tab to obtain an event brochure and event waiver.
Each person (adults & minors) will need a waiver for HHBC (gotta love these insurance companies!)