Dr. Jim Schettler is an example of faithful, Bible preaching. Young people across this country have been blessed by his exciting delivery and sound principles.
- 7:00pm Friday – 1:00pm Saturday (Registration begins at 6:00pm)
- Dinner, breakfast, and lunch included
- Cost will be $35 with advance payment (due Monday before arrival). $45 at the door.
- One (1) male and one (1) female Youth Worker per 10 teens attends free! (A youth worker is required to stay with the guys and girls of your group)
- For Teens 12-19 years; 6th-12 grade
What to Expect
- 3 Preaching Services
- Special Music
- Team/Individual Games and Competitions
- Late Night Activities
- Prizes and Giveaways
- Fellowship and Encouragement
- 6:00pm Registration Opens
- 7:00pm Dinner
- 8:00pm Service #1
- 9:30pm Tournaments (3-on-3 Basketball and Co-ed, 6 man Volleyball)
- 8:30am Breakfast
- 9:00am Service #2
- 10:00am Campus Activity
- 11:00am Service #3
- 12:30pm Lunch
- An adult sponsor is required to stay each with the guys and girls of your group. No camp staff will be available.
- One male sponsor and one female sponsor attends free.
- Dress Attire for Services: Pants/nice top for men; Skirts and nice top for ladies.
- Dress Attire for Activities: Shorts to the knees/warmups/jeans and t-shirt for men. Full-fitting, loose attire to the knees (like men’s basketball shorts) and t-shirt for ladies; no slacks please.
- Overnight stay: Bring necessary toiletries and bedding (twin size).
Reservation and Payment
Let us know you’re coming.
Pay now and save. Cost is $10 more at the door.
Brochure & Waiver
Visit Downloads under Resources tab to obtain an event brochure and event waiver.
Each person (adults & minors) will need a waiver for HHBC (gotta love these insurance companies!)