January 25, 2019
Join us for our annual winter event, full of preaching, snow tubing, hot chocolate, and over-night activities!
- Overnight | Friday, January 26th | 6:00pm – 5:00am
- Cost is $ 50/teen and $40/sponsor. Non-tubing adult sponsors are $15.00. (Due Monday, January 22nd to secure tubing tickets. This is a change from the brochure.)
- Includes meals, activities, and 3 hours of snow tubing at Perfect North Slopes.
What to Bring
- Separate Tubing Attire — Each church will determine what is appropriate for ladies and men while tubing at Slopes.
- Please follow normal HHBC dress guidelines while on campus. (See FAQs.) The dining hall and tabernacle buildings will be heated.
- No overnight bedding or toiletries are needed. (Drivers who wish to sleep during activity should bring bedding. Please email us to hold a room. No showers are available.)
- Money for concessions (optional).
|6:00p||Registration||1:15a||Return to HHBC|
|6:30p||Meal||1:45a||Late Night Service #3|
|9:15p||Depart for Slopes||5:00a||Departure|
Churches, please let us know you are coming with a estimated number using the link below. Full Registration and Payment is due 1 week out.
Full registration due 1 week in advance.
- Every person has to sign and submit a waiver form for Perfect North Slopes. If you do not fill them out ahead of time you will be waiting for 45 minutes filling them out when you arrive. All Minors must have their waivers signed by the Parent/Legal Guardian and/or an Adult acting in place of them.
- We also need a waiver for HHBC (gotta love these insurance companies!)
- Please visit Downloads under Resources tab to obtain both forms.
- We will need churches to drive to and from the slopes. We ain’t got a bus that big…
- If a driver would like a room to catch a couple zzzzz’s, please email in advance so we can hold one. They will need to bring bedding. No showers will be available. No one else gets to sleep! Only drivers! 🙂