January 25, 2019
Join us for our annual winter event, full of preaching,
snow tubing, hot chocolate, and over-night activities!
*NOTE* Due to potential warm weather, snow tubing at Perfect North with be replaced with an entertainment center The Main Event in Cincinnati. The Main Event includes unlimited laser tag, gravity ropes, arcade, bowling, mini-golf and more! Unlimited soft drinks too! It will be an awesome time!!!
- Overnight | Friday, January 25-26th | 6:00pm – 5:00am
- Includes 2 meals, activities, and 3 hours at The Main Event.
- Cost is $50/teen and $40/sponsor. Adult sponsors not participating at the Main Event are $15.00.
- All registration/payments are due 1 week in advance to secure tickets.
What to Bring
- Separate Attire for The Main Event— Each church will determine what is appropriate for ladies and men while at Main Event. (For the overhead gravity ropes, skirts will be inappropriate.)
- Please follow normal HHBC dress guidelines while on campus. (See FAQs.) The dining hall and tabernacle buildings will be heated.
- No overnight bedding or toiletries are needed. (Drivers who wish to sleep during activity should bring bedding. Please email us to hold a room. No showers are available.)
- Money for concessions.
|7:30p||Service #1||12:30a||Depart for The Main Event|
Churches, please let us know you are coming with a estimated number using the link below. Full Registration and Payment is due 1 week out.
Full registration and payment due 1 week in advance.
- Every person has to sign and submit a waiver form for the event. All Minors must have their waivers signed by the Parent/Legal Guardian and/or an Adult acting in place of them.
- Please visit Downloads > Event Waivers to obtain form.
- We will need churches to drive to the off-site location. Most will depart home from there.
- If a driver would like a room to catch a couple zzzzz’s, please notify in advance on the Registration/Payment Form. Bring bedding for a twin size. No showers will be available. No one else gets to sleep! Only drivers! 🙂