January 31, 2020
Join us for our annual overnight winter event, full of helpful preaching, The Main Event, games, fellowship and more!
The Main Event includes unlimited laser tag, gravity ropes, arcade, bowling, mini-golf, unlimited soft drinks and more!
Pastor Jeff Redlin served as a youth pastor for 15 years, pastored Front Range Baptist Church (CO) for 14 years, and currently pastors the Campus Church at Pensacola Christian College. He has spoken in camps, conferences, and special meetings across the U.S. and around the world. He is a memorable, Biblical, and passionate preacher who carries a testimony of immense faithfulness to the Lord.
- Overnight, Friday, January 31st | 6:00pm – 5:00am
- Includes 2 meals, activities, and 3 hours at The Main Event.
- Cost is $50/teen and $40/sponsor. Adult sponsors not participating at the Main Event are $15.00.
- All registration/payments are due the Monday before event to secure tickets.
|12:30a||Depart for The Main Event|
What to Bring
- Separate Attire for The Main Event— Each church will determine what is appropriate for ladies and men while at Main Event. (For the overhead gravity ropes, skirts will be inappropriate.)
- Please follow normal HHBC dress guidelines while on campus. (See FAQs.) The dining hall and tabernacle buildings will be heated.
- No overnight bedding or toiletries are needed. (Drivers who wish to sleep during activity should bring bedding. Please email us to hold a room. No showers are available.)
- Money for concessions.
Reservation & Registration
Churches, please let us know you are coming with an accurate estimate number using the button below 1 month in advance.
Full Registration and Payment is due the Monday before the event.
- Every person must submit a waiver form for the event. All Minors must have their waivers signed by the Parent/Legal Guardian and/or an Adult acting in place of them.
- Please visit DOWNLOADS and choose Event Waivers tab to obtain form.
- We will need churches to drive to the off-site location. All will depart home from there. We will not return to camp.
- If a driver would like a room to catch a couple zzzzz’s, please notify in advance on the Registration/Payment Form. Bring bedding for a twin size. No showers will be available. No one else gets to sleep! Only drivers! 🙂